Who Is Chuck
Chuck Wichgers grew up in Muskego, graduating from Muskego High School in 1983. He currently resides there with his wife of 29 years, Michelle, and their eight children. He is involved in many community programs and activities including coaching, booster clubs, and advisory committees.
Following high school, Chuck attended Waukesha County Technical College pursuing Sales and Marketing. His professional career spans over 35 years with experience in sales, management, and entrepreneurship.
He currently works with a telecommunications company in Waukesha that serves the greater Milwaukee area. Before becoming a legislator, Chuck worked in healthcare in sleep medicine and worked in pain management providing patients with conservative alternatives to avoid surgery and opiates.
Chuck is a staunch supporter of the right to life and believes in protecting human life at all levels from the not yet born, those with special needs, to the eldest among us. Faith, family, protection of inalienable rights and service to his community is part of who he is as a man and what he will continue to bring to the table as a legislator.
In the Community
- Elected President of a government grass roots organization preserving the rights of citizens voices to be heard-Preserve Muskego
- Elected Muskego City Alderman (1999-2002)
- Elected Waukesha County Board of Supervisors (1999-2002)
- Appointed Advisory Committee Janesville Road Reconstruction
- Church committees and organizations
- Education curriculum watchdog
- Coach softball, basketball, football
- Co-Founder Muskego Hoops Booster Club
- Volunteer at nursing homes throughout Waukesha County with my wife and children assisting senior residents to weekly religious services for 6 years
- Over 35 years involvement with various Pro Life Organizations
- Helping conservative candidates elected to local and state offices for over 30 years
- Moose Club Member